Calling all cheese and cider aficionados and novices alike! Have you wondered what makes a cheese different than another? Why are some white and gooey while others are hard and crystalline? Join Blue Bee Cider, Essex Street Cheese and Truckle Cheesemongers for an evening of pairings and passion. Learn about how and why cheese and cider came to be and explore the various categories and methods of production and preservation. Tickets are $25 per person and include 5 cheese and cider pairings. Get your tickets before they sell out!
– Peterson Cheese Camembert le Pommier paired with Mill Race Bramble aged in an Ardent Craft Ales Red Sour barrel
– Meadow Creek Dairy Grayson paired with The Compleat Cyder
– L’amuse Brabander paired with Hopsap Shandy aged in a Catoctin Creek Brandy barrel
– Essex Comte paired with Cross Pollinate
– Peterson Cheese 1924 Bleu paired with Hewe’s Crab aged in a Catoctin Creek Gin barrel
Limited to 30 tickets. Please let us know if you have ADA accessibility needs by emailing email@example.com.